Welcome Home Wings on the High Plains - w/ Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Long Weds saw us make it ALL the way back to NM from Hawai'i on one tank of gas.

Made it home before the end of my 20th Anniversary, and awoke to deliver presents to our beloved Munchkin.

iN97RZch.jpg

It's not every day that Daddy comes home with a new Hawai'ian dress and a new stuffed turtle named Pono.

BossLady asked for Grace Mild Jamaican Jerk and Korean Kimchi flavored wings. - I couldn't find the gochujang, so I rolled with it and it was closer to sambal olek, but it was GOOD.

The Lot on the Kettle:
8dK5hdwh.jpg

Jamaican Jerk came off with a wonderful crispy skin.
iBhK5v2h.jpg

The Korean/Asian was nicely spicy, but not overly so in any direction.
u6F76Cmh.jpg

Y'all have a good week.

Kind regards and thin blue.

Happy anniversary Marc.
Great looking wings.
As far as the Munchkin, that smile is going to keep you on your toes in the future.

Happy anniversary and good to see you home. The wings look great but they are just a bit overshadowed (no pun intended) by that cutie with the big smile. You are blessed, my friend.

I'll start with the first pic. That is one adorable little girl you have there. It's been a while since I've seen a smile that big. Great looking wings as always. And finally welcome home. Are you retiring?

Pono is guaranteed to bring a smile. Great looking cook as always. What do you use for your Jerk marinade/seasoning?

Congratulations again on your retirement!

Thanks, but it's just been approved... not actually happend yet. :wink:

Retired? Congrats!

Almost. Paperwork's done, but I still have a few more months to train up a few new kids.

As far as the Munchkin, that smile is going to keep you on your toes in the future.

Yes, sir. Lord, don't I know it!

Are you retiring?

Thank you kindly. First retirement is on the books.

What do you use for your Jerk marinade/seasoning?

I used Grace Jerk Marinade (Mild version). I'd used Walkerswood many times before, but we've really enjoyed the Grace in recent times.

Nice wings Marc! Congrats on retirement soon and your darlin’ little girl! Are you going to form a shadow company bbq team and travel the circuit now?!?

Your wings look amazing Marc, and I'm guessing they tasted even better having Munchkin's smile etched on your heart forever. Nothing better than the bond between a father and daughter.

Good thing you are gonna have more time to sit on the front porch cleaning your shotgun.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back