Just tacos

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Made some carne asada tacos on the griddle. I diced up skirt steak then seasoned it with a little salt and got a good sear on it. I used Sonoran style flour tortillas made with lard, they’re pretty tasty. Onion, cilantro, and some salsa….time for a siesta! :thumb:

Your tacos look great!!

Good tortillas can make or break a taco...and seeing the plate shining thru yours...makes me very jealous.

I'm with the group... those don't look like "just tacos". I would definitely make those disappear, then dream about more during my siesta.

Your tacos look great!!

Good tortillas can make or break a taco...and seeing the plate shining thru yours...makes me very jealous.

These are Yoli, I’m not sure where else they are around town but I got these from The Local Pig. I’m a big fan and highly recommend them.

Last edited:
Wow. Those check all the boxes.

You’ve already been told how awesome those tortillas look but let me tell you one more time - fantastic tortillas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like tacos! I love that commercial! Your’s look divine!You invited Ed,I thought Ed gave you the creeps!

Thanks everyone - using “just” might not have been the correct word…perhaps “only” would’ve been more fitting. :thumb: nothing wrong with just tacos :becky:

Back