New Member From Washington State

Tcarlberg44

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Hey everyone...just finished my first UDS build after doing a ton of research on this site and a few others. Turned out great! Can't wait to upload some photos soon to share with all of you and start smoking some tasty animals. :wink: Looking to get some recipes from some of the more experienced pit masters on this site.

Thanks

When I was doing my research on how to build a charcoal basket for my UDS I ran across a few ideas from you on some of the threads. Just want to give credit where credit is due. I look forward to posting some pics of my build on here soon.

Welcome to The Brethren from New York. Everything you ever need to know about BBQ is here somewhere. The collective knowledge on this forum could solve the riddles of the universe!!!! OK, maybe not that last part, but if you need a question answered about Q, you'll find it here.

Welcome to the forum Tcarlberg44, glad to have you join us and take part in the other forums here.

I hope to see you in the "Q-Talk" forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

We have many other different forums here...
For those who are interested in competing, We have a "Competition" talk forum.

We also have a "Catering, Food Handling and Awareness" and "Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses". We also have a trading forum where members can trade sauces and rubs from different areas around our country.

Back