• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BoomShuckaLucka n Fantasia are Sick.......

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
BoomShuckaLucka......she's getting a Bleach Bath n Super Rinse...........then The Torch.........

ok3XaaYl.jpg

MPuinhVl.jpg

Fantasia had Mold in Her Chute.! :shock: .......... couldn't get the fire grate out (either the grate or rails have warped) so having to burn the charcoal - Luckily was only about 1/4 Full.

So SinLee is Handling the Brisket Duties today..........

Last edited:
Seems that would have been a job for the Smoke House- not saying SinLee can't handle brisket duty- she just seems a bit "dainty" for the job.

Hope they get better soon...I'd send a card but didn't see one in the store that seemed quite right.

Wait until you get your pellet pooper, then they'll be on the curb. :heh:

Seems that would have been a job for the Smoke House- not saying SinLee can't handle brisket duty- she just seems a bit "dainty" for the job.

Hope they get better soon...I'd send a card but didn't see one in the store that seemed quite right.

LadyKickAzz was Full of Wet Ash but No Mold - She got a Scrape Out n Spray Job today too......

Nah, Too Much Rain.! It has rained at least 4 to 5 days a week for the last six weeks ........
Tell me about it. Not just a sprinkle. .5" - 3" at a time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We had 9 inches of rain in two days a week or so ago and the last couple days we’ve gotten another 3 or 4 inches

A case of the wet ash?....I think I will stand back- in case it's contagious.

Has been damp of late. Record setting? Not really. Plan killing? definitely.

Been brushing up on my indoor cooking skills (such as they are)

Back