KettlePizza for $99.00

Looks they only offer the basic kit which doesn’t
include the peel or stone ?
Says
Materials: Grill insert: 304 grade stainless steel, wood handles; Baking steel: Aluminum; Pizza peel: Wood; Pizza Stone: Cordierite

Reading the details - they're offering the "basic kit" only for that price. I don't even see an option to buy the deluxe kit.

Thanks for putting it out there- it's a deal. Whether it's too good to pass up or not is up the reader.

I have no interest in a kettle pizza- but every time someone brings up "wood fired" anything- I get the shakes.:grin:

Thanks for putting it out there- it's a deal. Whether it's too good to pass up or not is up the reader.

I have no interest in a kettle pizza- but every time someone brings up "wood fired" anything- I get the shakes.:grin:
Same here, especially an item made in USA. With so much stuff outsourced, any time I see a local item for a bargain I'm checking it out.

Still around $40.00 off.
$20 but still good, been kicking around getting this, I have pizza steel to cook on but would want this for the kettle setup which is another $130 + shipping.

p-1493-KPBS-22S-2.jpg

A better deal was when Walmart was clearancing the deluxe version of the Pizza Kettle for $40. I think this was either last year or the year before. I ended up buying three of them. I also have the baking steel but I have had mixed results with the Kettle Pizza. I guess I need more practice with it.

Back