The 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning

Hotch

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Well as most of you know me, it's never too early to start planning our next Texas BBQ Brethren Bash for the Spring of 2019.
Looking at the old calendar on the wall I'm thinking somewhere between mid March to early April of 2019.

I'm waiting on the dates to a few other events so we will not be in conflict with them.

Ray Roberts State Park (Isle du Bois Unit)
100 PW 4137
Pilot Point, TX 76258

Group Pavilion 2 looks to be the location once again.

I'll post conformation as soon as I can lock in the Date and Park Reservations!
Hope to see you at the Texas BBQ Brethren Bash in the Spring of 2019! :mrgreen:

I'm in! I would vote March, just because it's cooler, but I'm easy. If April, maybe go for earlier in the month to still get those cooler temperatures. I just added me and my wife to the signup sheet (she doesn't know it yet). We live in NW Fort Worth, so we don't need to camp, but if I can maybe borrow her parents' camper, we might stay a night at the park. I wrote "2+" for attendees, since we've got family in the area who might show up.

Well it is a hundred miles closer. I'm finally hungry after this weekend. Looking at Texas sausages online. Gotta remember to stock the freezer next time. Can't make it there this spring, but I'm definitely coming back. Wendy is constantly talking about retirement there lol!
We'd be honored to have you guys! Hopefully I'm still kicking by then.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well it is a hundred miles closer. I'm finally hungry after this weekend. Looking at Texas sausages online. Gotta remember to stock the freezer next time. Can't make it there this spring, but I'm definitely coming back. Wendy is constantly talking about retirement there lol!
You married a very smart girl, Dennis! Or as we say in Texas, you married a whole lot better than your wife did. :icon_smile_tongue:

Just a thought. April will be better for bluebonnets which might attract some out-of-staters. I'm in tentatively because at my age, ¿quien sabe?

Back