Look what Followed me home , Like a Blackstone maybe?

Titch

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Cant get blackstones down here and I love flat top cooking.
Nothing worse than trying on something, that doesnt obtain high, or hold heat.
We have a thing called Gumtree, sell or give away stuff and this came up.
Commercial Grill, taken out of a cafe/hamburger joint.

Free, must get now.

Comes with Flavour that will wash off
stainless gas burners.

32 by 20 by 1/2 inch stainless, front fat drip.

the stand even comes with extra flavour

needs elboy grease and rejet to LPG/Propane

Great score - that will be a fun project to get the going.

Yes, lots and lots of elbow grease and grease up to your elbows. But, once finished, should be a great griddle.

Good luck with it Titch.

Robert

That looks like a solid score. You can cook for the breakfast folks when you get it going. Nice find!!

That's an awesome score. I have no problems investing a little time in cleaning. 1/2" stainless griddle top, that will hold some heat for sure. Stir fry/fried rice is really fun to cook on those. Honestly happy for you and looking forward to some cooks in the near future. :clap2:

Nice score Titch! I'm jealous. Would love the project and the beast you'll have when it's ready to roll. Looking forward to updates!

Nice score, Titch! We'll be anxiously watching to see how the restoration progresses and all the great cooks you'll be doing on it!

THIS is one of the biggest reasons I love griddle cooking:

GwROMS8.gif

A blazing hot griddle puts a crust on a burger like nothing else! (Animation images come from this great thread by Jeremy/4ever3: https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284653 )

Needs elbow grease? Looks like you’re likely to end up with more grease on your elbow when you’re done than you had before you started lol. But seriously, that should be awesome and the price was perfect!

Needs elbow grease? Looks like you’re likely to end up with more grease on your elbow when you’re done than you had before you started lol. But seriously, that should be awesome and the price was perfect!

I suggested to my Wife that she could perhaps clean it, explaining the mess I usually make.
That didnt go down to well

:blah::blah::blah:

Back