Look what Followed me home , Like a Blackstone maybe?

Appears the legs are full of set grease,started cleaning and decided to do a burn on what's left and it started oozing like the Beverly hillbillies.
Going to put the frame in a fire,any excuse .

I suggested to my Wife that she could perhaps clean it, explaining the mess I usually make.
That didnt go down to well

:blah::blah::blah:

You should have PM'ed me before you asked her. I could have given you some tips. :cool:

The gas valves look intact. You say your going to convert it to propane. Smart move.

You should have PM'ed me before you asked her. I could have given you some tips. :cool:

The gas valves look intact. You say your going to convert it to propane. Smart move.

I,m hoping to only need to fit the appropriate regulater and rejet it.

I should have called on you ,yes I failed.
Hows the book coming

You got some cleaning to do.

That bubblin crude is glorious.

Go Storm

Hell of a score. Looks like the one we used to have at the restaurant ive worked at since I was 16. Theyre wonderful!

I dare say the place it came out of was shut down by health inspectors for sure.

Nice score for free, but that's gonna take a commercial pressure washer to make much of a dent in that grease!

Can't wait to see Vonnie clean it!

Cheers!

I dare say the place it came out of was shut down by health inspectors for sure.

Nice score for free, but that's gonna take a commercial pressure washer to make much of a dent in that grease!

Can't wait to see Vonnie clean it!

Cheers!

Might have to have a talk with that happy Bloke

meanwhile, fire and water

I was going to recommend the pressure washer! Based on the picture, recommendation not needed. Good luck.

Back