Hello to all

Millerman

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I have been cooking for a few years but haven't signed up for this site until now. Here is a video taken at my house by some friends. Getting ready to retire from my real job and getting prepped for just hanging out in the evenings. Don't mind my crazy eyes. I have no idea what I was doing with that.

All food cooked on my Stumps Baby XL.

Scott

https://youtu.be/IGJ8m-xJ0tA

I enjoyed the video, the food looked delicious.

Thanks, i appreciate the comments. We tried to do a variety of food. Lots of work but had a good time. We might get together for another video in the near future.

Welcome to the site brother, the food looks great. :clap2:

Actually, I was just posted it as an introduction. My friends are just getting into making videos. I was honored to have them come and review my cooking. I got a little excited and wanted to post it. Some of them I had not met before. Lots of work and lots of pressure, but we all had a good time. Nothing like putting your work forward and having new people try it out. Last thing I want is to open a restaurant. I'm all about my retirement this summer, having people over to hang out at my fire pit with some great food.

I am in no way at the level many others on this site are at. I'll be continuing to learn from everyone I can.

Last edited:
Welcome! Cool video, awesome smoker, and sweet apron!

-From another Bay Area kid

Back