MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Food Handling General Discussion

Notices

Food Handling General Discussion General and open discussion for food handling and safety.

Old 10-28-2020, 05:28 AM   #1
ashleypaul
Got rid of the matchlight.

Name/Nickname : ashley
Default Finding the right freezer?

Hi everyone! I own a confectionery store in Ontario, Canada, and I'm in immediate need of a commercial freezer for my business. Being a confectionery store commercial freezer is like the most needed asset, and the company will cease to operate if there is no such machine. I'm looking for a new seller who can provide types of equipment designed to preserve more food products and maintain their freshness in maximum efficiency. My friend suggested a commercial freezer seller, and I don't want it to be a bad investment. Please help me out in selecting the right freezer—my business deals with Cakes and pastries. I am waiting for your valuable suggestions. Take care.
ashleypaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-2020, 04:21 AM   #2
mike243
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Mike

Well I dont know a lot about the commercial end but for the home owner style I have worked on 1000's, have seen them used when a commercial unit should be but folks wont listen when you try to explain the difference, a normal home freezer isn't meant to be opened dozens of times a day and the temp recovery is low. I puta evap coil into a true commercial fridge 1 time and when I fired it up it shut off within a couple minutes, got to checking and it had already reached 34 degree. you wont find that capacity on any in home product, the same will go with the freezers, hitting the target temp quick keeps food fresher and less moisture loss means better products in the end, home bakery company's will freeze cakes in order to put icing on and they get dried out more due to the longer run time to reach temp, so don't go cheap when you pull the trigger get the proper tool for the job and it will last a lot longer and you will sell a better product in the end.
Old 11-27-2020, 05:51 AM   #3
ashleypaul
Got rid of the matchlight.

Name/Nickname : ashley

Thanks! I will look into it.
ashleypaul is offline   Reply With Quote