Greetings From San Diego, CA

GFSII

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Greetings All. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Gordon from San Diego. I'm just your basic grilling newbie who found out the joys and advantages of grilling/bbqing relatively late in life and who wants to learn more about it. My thanks in advance from some of the BBQ/Grilling newbie questions that I will undoubtedly make.

Thank you for your reading time, Gordon

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome aboard Gordon!

There's a Bash (big Brethren get-together) in the LA area in a couple of weeks and I'd like to personally invite you. This old Texan will be there and you won't be the only Gordon present (we have one coming from Pittsburgh).

Seriously, these are the friendliest, most welcoming folks you could ever meet and the food is incredible. Click on the link in my signature for more info.

Welcome to the brethren, Gordon. We all share the same passion for food cooked outdoors, so grab your drink of choice, pull up a chair, and let's swap stories.

Welcome aboard Gordon, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back