German Sausage-Green Chile-Amen

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Drank veggies for breakfast. 4.2 mile urban hike wearing a pullover. Had to sweat out a bad Sunday choice. You see I'm a chipoholic. While at the store a bag of Taco flavored Doritos jumped in my cart. Another day another dollar. Fired up the All Seasons Feeders tabletop. Grilled some custom German and a few Hatch Green Chile. Quinoa veggie medley in cast iron filled out my lunch. Back in the saddle. Taco Doritos-another needle and the damage done. The damage done.

Last edited:
Damn the Doritos :twisted:... Sausage and chiles on the grill is better than grandma's chicken soup for a cure all.

Damn the Doritos :twisted:... Sausage and chiles on the grill is better than grandma's chicken soup for a cure all.

Chunked the rest of the sack in the trash.

Taco flavored.The O.G. of the Dorito craze! I remember them well from my childhood.First flavor EVER released.I loved them.Come home from school,pop open a quart glass coke,grab a big bag of Taco Doritos,plop down in my red,white and blue bean bag,watch a little T.V.,,,Andy Griffith,Beverly Hillbillies,etc...Damn,the good OLD DAYS!!! I feel sorry for kids growing up these days.

Back