Cold Front Coming- Huddle Around The Barrel

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Oklahoma Joe Bronco fueled by a mix of lump and briquettes with a small post oak split. Open Nature Back ribs and Tyson chicken thighs all seasoned with Adkins Texas BBQ rub. Closed lid and letting barrel do it's job.

Last edited:
I see the Gnome is keeping a close watch - no doubt there's the warmth of the drum, but also the goodness that lies within.

Sipping any more of that Elmer T Lee? Seems like it’d work...

I Would have enjoyed a wee dram but drove to moms and gifted almost all the ribs and half the chicken. Carried her in some firewood, medicine check things like that. The Wx models vary from 1-3” which will home bound her 36/48 hours. She likes dry ribs better than sauced sticky which is what I’ve cooked most as of late.

That ET Lee is allocated and has a cult following that is willing to pay outrageous dollars. I paid $39 bucks. I'd pay that again, but definitely not secondary prices

I Would have enjoyed a wee dram but drove to moms and gifted almost all the ribs and half the chicken. Carried her in some firewood, medicine check things like that. The Wx models vary from 1-3” which will home bound her 36/48 hours. She likes dry ribs better than sauced sticky which is what I’ve cooked most as of late.

Taking care of mom. Way to go! Hope the snow is light and that she enjoys the bones. BTW, Mom's right - dry ribs are the way to go!

Back