MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Disposable Cutting Boards

Notices

Disposable Cutting Boards Twisted Brisket Competition BBQ Team was sick and tired of cleaning our cutting boards. We also weren't too impressed with the cardboard cutting boards everyone else on the KCBS Circuit is using. So, we set out to make something better - and we did! Made right here in Southern California, we have a food-grade, disposable & re-usable, 100% recyclable cutting board. But that's not all! It's on a roll, and is perforated for effortless use!

Old 06-09-2014, 07:40 PM   #1
Stark-O-Rama
On the road to being a farker

Default Stark Kitchen - Food Grade Surface Cleaner!!!

Stark Kitchen is now available!

We believe that our passion for BBQ should be fun, and not feel like work. In our never ending goal of taking the cleanup time and hassle out of Competition BBQ, we're excited to announce Stark Kitchen - Food Grade Surface Cleaner.

We have been using popular brand name products, and other cleaner/degreasers only to be dissatisfied with their results when it comes to pork, brisket, and chicken fats and greases. Not only have they not performed well, but they are not USDA/NSF Class A1 Food Grade for "all surfaces" - Stark Kitchen IS. We serve thousands of people every weekend we do PC, and we take food safety very seriously.

Most cleaning products we see being used by other comp teams are not made for degreasing organic fats and oils, they're made for degreasing petroleum based greases like motor oil, petroleum lubricants, and the like.

So, we're coming out with a hard hitting cleaner that will make comp site cleaning, and food safety a breeze!
[/B]Disposable Cutting Boards on a Perforated Roll, 5 gl Bucket Liners, Steam Pan Liners, Cooler Liners, Stark Naked BBQ Pit, Probe & Grill Cleaner, Stark Kitchen Food Grade Surface Cleaner
[url]www.starkboards.com[/url]
Stark-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->

Old 06-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #2
DUBBAGA
is Blowin Smoke!

Only $7.99 for 32oz? That seems way too cheap (not that I'm complaining)

http://www.starkboards.ecwid.com/#!/...82&id=37244934

Humphrey's Long Weekender, UDS, Red Box Smoker, SJS/Tamale Pot Smoker, Weber Performer, Weber 18.5 OTS, Alton Brown Flower Pot Smoker (died), Blue Ember Gasser (died}

Member of the Hall of Zero's (Noobians v. Veterans Throwdown)
DUBBAGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:32 AM   #3
Ashley_Colt
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

I think it worth it to use despite it cheap cost.
Ashley_Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:37 PM   #4
Porcine Perfection
is Blowin Smoke!

Name/Nickname : ...

Please make this available again. It is a great cleaner!
Old 09-04-2018, 05:40 PM   #5
Stark-O-Rama
On the road to being a farker

Sorry, there just wasn't enough demand
[/B]Disposable Cutting Boards on a Perforated Roll, 5 gl Bucket Liners, Steam Pan Liners, Cooler Liners, Stark Naked BBQ Pit, Probe & Grill Cleaner, Stark Kitchen Food Grade Surface Cleaner
[url]www.starkboards.com[/url]
Stark-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote