• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Grinder recommendation please...

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I need a grinder to grind 15-20 lbs of beef a week, don’t want to spend a whole paycheck on one, but I don’t want junk either.

Whatcha got?

Thanks all, I have been looking at LEM but didn’t know about the carnivore from Cabelas, I’ll check it out!

Cabela’s 1/2 hp grinder here. It’s so old I don’t know if it had a name like the newer ones. It’s been great.

One other consideration is whether it has a reverse switch. It's probably rare that you would need it but it's a real pain to clear a jam without it.

I have the #8 Big Bite from LEM I bought from the refurb page on their website.
Very happy with it, price was considerably less than non-refurb with the same warrantee.

Are you talking about the app?? :p:laugh:

Wow, Jeremy. I had no idea. NTTAWWT.:laugh:

Just kiddin'.

I like the Lem products. I have the #8 Mighty Bite. I think the Cabela's look nice, but think they mark-up the price due to the name. That being said, Bass Pro Shop in Springfield has an outlet store for returned products. (417) 891-5375. It might be worth a call to see what they have on their floor or you can email the manager. https://stores.basspro.com/us/mo/springfield/2011-s-campbell-avenue.html I picked up a Lem Stuffer for about 40% off new. Shipped to me and the box had obviously been opened but no damage. Also, go into an Academy store and you might find a good mark down on Lem grinder prices that they do not list on their website. So, might be worth a trip in there.

Good luck.

Robert

Are you talking about the app?? :p:laugh:

Wow, Jeremy. I had no idea. NTTAWWT.:laugh:

Just kiddin'.

Tell us good sir how it is that your aware of that app :caked:

Thanks all, gotta check out the Weston now.

Back