• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Fireboard Love?

rm41400

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Finally got an Orb and have WiFi at the smoker.

Any love still out there for the fireboard? I did a search and don’t see too much recent talk about them. I’m very interested in this thermometer or any other WiFi’s version.

How’s the support? These still being supported actively by fireboard? Any reason to reconsider?

Thanks!

I love my FireBoard. Expensive, yes. But worth it. Log cooks, write in notes, and check temps while on the move. I can be at work, check the temp, call the wife and she can do what is needed. Email, text and set it’s own alarm. Set different temp alarms and more. You won’t be disappointed

2nd what Nomamm just said, and yes on support. Was just on the phone with them today.

Love my Fireboard, got it 2,5 years ago and have had 0 issues.
Just bought some extra, smaller, probes.

I absolutely love my Fireboard. It does everything I need it to do and more. I also use it as my fan controller.

maiden voyage on my fireboard today. Blown away by all the features it has. Temp is holding rock solid at 250. I love it.

I have had my Fireboard for about 2 months and have a handful of cooks on it. I like it better than the BBQ Guru that it replaced by a landslide. I have it connected to a Humphreys Pint and it works flawlessly.

I bought the basic version with 2 food probes and have no regrets.

I got one for christmas but havent had a chance to use it yet. I want to run a fan with it but cant bring myself to spend $80 on a freaking cable!!!

Love mine I have not used any of my other devices since I got it. I have the extreme but rarely use all 6 ports but it is nice to have.

Man thanks so much for all the good responses! Just got done reading them all. I think I’ll drop the coin and pick one up.

Do you guys suggest buying direct from fireboard or do they resale through anyone?

Very much like the fireboard. I like that i can go back and look at a cook.
Excellent product.

Just placed my order direct! Looking forward to giving this thing a go.

Ordered a couple 1/2”NPT smoker probes... I’m thinking they will be nice on the 1/2” npt connectors on the Shirley.

Y’all have any pictures of your setups with probes etc?

You will be happy. I guess one thing I left out was an answer to FireBoard’s support. I have not had an issue so I can’t comment

Mine just came in yesterday, Got the cable for fan control as well. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Back