Shirley 24x36 Patio Ordered Giggity:)

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So just cuz I'm selling my 30x70 doesn't mean Shirleys are leaving my life forever :becky:.

Kids make life busy and rolling the beast out I don't have time for when cooking small quantities. But a smaller cooker........yes :clap2::clap2:.

Deposit is in and within ~8 weeks I'll have my 3rd Shirley :biggrin1:

For those interested in my 30x70 I'll probably be dropping the price to make it more attractive too :thumb:. Hit me up if interested.

There's a support group for this sickness. PM Jeff for details. [emoji23]

Kidding. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congrats! I can’t wait to get mine. I would think your 30x70 will sell quick.

My big challenge is figuring out what to do with the first cook knowing I have "limited space". I still think maybe a pig head or two along with brisket, ribs and sausage. I'll find a way to get by I guess......:-D

Congrats! I sold my 24 x 50 a few weeks ago and will be getting my 24 x 36 along with a Shirley Fab fire pit in a few weeks. The big one was nice but was too much for my 37 yo back. The small one is gonna be nice and easy.

Congrats! I'm surprised your trailer isn't sold yet.

Any interest in a 24 x 42” with vertical? Trade plus cash of course....I might be crazy going so much bigger… But I’m sure you can relate. I live really close would be an easy deal.

Congrats! I'm surprised your trailer isn't sold yet.

It takes a little bit. My first Shirley took a few weeks to sell which happens for larger purchases. Got 2 different folks (from my FB post) that are coming out not this weekend, but the following.

That being said ladies and gentlemen............

New Price drop to free up garage space and because I greatly want this to go to one of you all and not to someone I don't know. So dropping $900.

$6,900 for a monster of a cooker with no 3yr wait. :biggrin1:

Took a while to sell mine. I think anything over $2K needs weeks of wife/partner or what have ya', schmoozing in order to get, "permission".

Another reason to not be married.:laugh:

Are you al getting these from St. Louis bbq store? If not, how you getting them with no long term wait? I’m thinking of picking one up to play with but I’m a want it now kind of person:)

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you al getting these from St. Louis bbq store? If not, how you getting them with no long term wait? I’m thinking of picking one up to play with but I’m a want it now kind of person:)

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Direct from SF. It's a new model that they figured out how to produce quickly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Took a while to sell mine. I think anything over $2K needs weeks of wife/partner or what have ya', schmoozing in order to get, "permission".

Another reason to not be married.:laugh:

Yup. I'm not worried about it selling, I know it takes time.

For me though I have the opposite problem........I simply told the wife I ordered a new cooker and she said "oh cool!". :clap2::clap2:

Yup. I'm not worried about it selling, I know it takes time.

For me though I have the opposite problem........I simply told the wife I ordered a new cooker and she said "oh cool!". :clap2::clap2:

She have any sisters that are cool like her?!?!?!?

Do you know the capacity for this size cooker?

Looks like 2 brisket can get on a rack easy, 4 racks of ribs and maybe 4 butts on the lower racks. Here is the walk around Paul did and a screen shot of the racks. That's still plenty of room to cook for lots of people.

Mine should be just like this as I got the stainless with backsplash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ash...oC6ry57q_fQRP6XdZt4LHMCe8NhBXLqZFEwjnE7zoXRvs

oxNn2HGl.png

Back