Finally got around to cleaning out the garage

jkief

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
We moved from Florida to Georgia when I got reassigned to Ft Benning. I’ve had the garage packed because I never bought covers for the Assains or the Bronco. Finally got around to ordering a cover from Covers & All for both Assassins and my camp chef burners. Academy had a military discount so I bought a cover for the Bronco and moved it outside too. The contractor is supposed to break ground on the pool in November so hopefully we’ll have some extra patio for the other (last) 2 cookers coming in. It’s starting to feel like home now…

Attachments

• 41C424F7-F26D-4B1B-9FF9-ED87B7A643F2.jpg
    41C424F7-F26D-4B1B-9FF9-ED87B7A643F2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 199
Collector status!!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

That is an impressive arsenal you've got there.

"The contractor is supposed to break ground on the pool in November so hopefully we’ll have some extra patio for the other (last) 2 cookers coming in"

What will the next 2 be? Am I the only one that doesn't really believe they will be the last

Imagine that. A soldier with an arsenal! Hope you don't get reassigned again after putting the pool in. :shocked:

Next 2 are already paid for, just waiting on them to start the builds. 1975 Workhorse and a TMG Fridge 48. Workhorse is supposed to start 31 Oct and the TMG some time in December. I’m already past 20 yrs, so there’s no reassignment for me. This is my last couple of years them I’m off to figure out what I want to do with the rest my life!

Next 2 are already paid for, just waiting on them to start the builds. 1975 Workhorse and a TMG Fridge 48. Workhorse is supposed to start 31 Oct and the TMG some time in December. I’m already past 20 yrs, so there’s no reassignment for me. This is my last couple of years them I’m off to figure out what I want to do with the rest my life!

Catering! You've already got the equipment.

Or........just relax and go fishing and enjoy retirement if you have the funds to not work.

Thought about little pop ups once or twice a week to offset my retirement and disability and to keep me busy. Definitely want to keep this as a hobby and not a business. I’d like to enjoy retirement. I’ve worked hard to get here!!!

That is an impressive looking family Jeff Looking forward to your cooks
Thank you for your service

Back