Shiners-Value Ribs And Pig Briskets

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I prefer baby backs to be 2.25# or less. Approaching 3# I’ll leave them in the bin. Therefore I don’t buy many loin Back ribs anymore. I’ll buy them only if small- which rules out the three packs now. I buy the smallest ribs I can find-both BabyBack and Spares. Full spares 4.5# and under. In my advanced beginner experience smaller racks taste look and cook better. Opinions vary widely on this. If anyone wants a cheap taste test check your grocer or ask your butcher for value ribs. You’ll need to cook more as they’ve trimmed the top meat really close. Value ribs with some spare brisket are some of the tastiest messy eating you’ll ever love.

All that to say this. Value Ribs&Pig Brisket with Shack Sauce Collards and green Chile Cheese Grits sure does sound good with my sunrise Yuban

Funny...I won't buy them if they are under 3# and I pick through the bin to get all the racks more than 4#. To each their own!

Pig brisket/rib tips are actually my favorite pork rib cut unless I am buying heritage breed products.

Funny...I won't buy them if they are under 3# and I pick through the bin to get all the racks more than 4#. To each their own!

I like pork chops, but not a rack of them. My Dad used to tell me@if everyone did everything alike no one would ever leave home.

All good.

I tend to go with smaller racks myself. I find the most consistent spares are from Meijer. size is just one factor, I also look for marbling and if they left extra meat on the tail. I rarely do backs but small markets and butchers have the little ones

These were good.
picture.php

Back