Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Washington, MO 3rd Annual Main Street BBQ & Bluesfest, April 15 & 16, 2011

The Q Factor is in - really enjoyed the comp last year - looking forward to it! The season is creeping up on us fast - and I can't wait!

Big O' Dang O' BBQ will be there... we hope. My entry went in the mail today. Will be my first KCBS for the season.

Windswept is in and ready to start a new season.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Lit and Loaded will be there - you know we just want to donate to the cause.

B&B is in, same spot as last year! New season, new used trailer, new used pit, new sponsor, and still no clue............

Wow, just saw the teamlist for Washington....
Gonna be like a big family reunion.
First KCBS contest this year for me and I can't wait.
See you all in a few weeks.

It was a reserve pig - and he cannot wait to come home. We have not named him yet, I am thinking wiskey or bacon.

I love the event, gotten two emails already, and Aimee is the best!

A lot of Breathern, are we doing lunch again on Friday ro should we do a carry in on Friday night?

Any thoughts.

It was a reserve pig - and he cannot wait to come home. We have not named him yet, I am thinking wiskey or bacon.

I love the event, gotten two emails already, and Aimee is the best!

A lot of Breathern, are we doing lunch again on Friday ro should we do a carry in on Friday night?

Any thoughts.

breathern lunch is an tradition in washington :doh::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

We may have to leave Pleasant Hill a little earlier to make it then.

Hey Jeff, what route are you taking to Pleasant Hill next weekend? Please track distance and time and let me know when you're here so I can plan our timing coming to YOUR town two weeks later! Thanks!

Back