Couple New Toys

mcyork28

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Weber premium 22 kettle in crimson with the Slow N Sear.

As long as I have been grilling and smoking, I have never owned a new kettle. I have an old one in my garage that was given to me haven't really used it much.

Looking forward to cooking on this setup all summer.

Thanks,

Matt
d1ceb8da12a6b602939fe38855089a6f.jpg
8c32d8308d2ebbcc8f3809f8dec17951.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That's a sweet looking kettle, and an interesting contraption you've put inside it.

Get her dirty soon, and have some fun!

I absolutely love my own 22in kettle in very dirty black. She's versatile and sure can cook up some good grub.

Very nice! Now start getting them dirty! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ll love the Kettle - simple and effective. Plus since that one’s in OU crimson, it’ll cook twice as good as any other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's why I bought it!!

You’ll love the Kettle - simple and effective. Plus since that one’s in OU crimson, it’ll cook twice as good as any other.

Very nice. Love the red. In my humble opinion, a Weber kettle is the single most versatile cooking apparatus there is. If I could only have one grill a Weber 22 would be it.

Never used the slow ~n~ sear gizmo, but it looks interesting.

Good cooking!

VR,
Harold

Nice looking, shiny new Weber. Congrats! Now get the old one out of the garage and use that also. :wink:

I have the SnS for my 18" Weber, love using it only because it makes cleanup a lot simpler and I almost always grill indirect on the Kettle. The only difference besides size is the 18" version doesn't include a water tray.

Back