Bacon,chicken or both?

Hoss

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I have a full beer flat of vine ripened,home grown(by me),vine ripened tomatoes from my garden sitting on the dining room table.Cannot decide which sammich I should build.Leaning towards a chicken/ bacon / mater sammich.Duke's mayo.Any suggestions??

That looks YUMMY,but I have no avacados.Maybe CHEESE INSTEAD!:clap2:

I have a full beer flat of vine ripened,home grown(by me),vine ripened tomatoes from my garden sitting on the dining room table.Cannot decide which sammich I should build.Leaning towards a chicken/ bacon / mater sammich.Duke's mayo.Any suggestions??

I'd get out my little salt shaker and eat em like apples. :love::laugh:

Lucky you , Hoss! My tomatoes are still green. :grin:

I think you should scoop out a bucket in the middle of the tomato. Them fill with grilled chicken, bacon, mayo, cheese, oregano, and smoke the tomatoes until they are soft, but not squished. If you have to go sammich, obviously yes on everything!! :nod:

I think you should scoop out a bucket in the middle of the tomato. Them fill with grilled chicken, bacon, mayo, cheese, oregano, and smoke the tomatoes until they are soft, but not squished. If you have to go sammich, obviously yes on everything!! :nod:

That does sound mitee Tastee.I will certainly give it a try before Summer is over.Thanks..

I would first toast some bread, lather it with mayo and top it with a thick slice of tomato, salt and pepper. I'd eat that while thinking to myself it would be better with bacon and start frying bacon then start looking for lettuce.

I might not make it past just eating another tomato sammie myself but everything is better with bacon!!

Back