Shirley Fabrications shout out

SmoothBoarBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hey All,

Kind of a strange story but here it goes: A couple years ago when I first found this forum someone was selling a Shirley Fab cooker. The seller was a Marine Corps veteran (as am I) and on the smoker they had a metal Eagle, Globe, and Anchor sign. Kind of as a joke I asked the seller if they would be interested in selling that sign...of course they were not.

Fast forward to about a year ago : Paul from Shirly Fab noticed my comment and reached out to me. He sent me a very similar style sign for free...even refused to let me pay for the shipping / handling. I've had the sign in my closet for the last year as I've been busy dealing with other things. I've recently had my food trailer at a fabricator getting some upgrades made, and he went ahead and mounted the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor for me. My intent was to put it on my smoker, but he suggested putting it on the door to my food trailer porch, and it really does look good.

9TyN9yF.jpg

My apologies to Shirley Fab for taking so long to make this post. I'm so happy I've finally got it up on my trailer and it looks great! Thanks so much to Paul and Shirley Fabrications!

Back