Okie help request

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Any of you guys around Midwest City/Moore Oklahoma know where to get Blues Hog or make any suggestions on local sauces/rubs? My wife and daughter are going there in June to visit relatives. I gonna send them on a Recon mission. If any of you see a blond 15 yearold giving her mom lip June 15-21 crack her in the back of the head and let her know her dad has the Brethren watch working.:biggrin:

Hey norco...Not sure on the Blues hog, I will keep my eyes out. Head and country is a local favorite. Lately I have been starting w/ something like that, and doctor up my own stuff. Of coarse I will be at a couple grocery stores this weekend, I will update you of anything that may look worthy.

You're not coming, Norco? :(

I've bought Blues Hog here in town before, but I'll have to do some scouting, myself.

One place they definitely need to visit is the Beef Jerky Emporium! It's up in north OKC, but easy to get to by freeway. http://www.tbje.com/

Arlin

I can't come due to work. Wife was born there and stepmom just passed. Couldn't make funeral so going back to pay respects and do annual clean up of Dads grave. If you could post pics of labels of items you suggested I would appreciate it. If the stuff doesn't fit on your feet or barelly cover your butt Daughter and wife probably wont find it. Gotta make it as easy as possible. Thanks.

I know you were looking for some local input but I just got some Blues Hogg shipped in from Hawgeyes if you have time to order it. They had been out for a while but they finally got restocked.

Back