MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 11-09-2014, 03:58 PM   #751
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

You do have a post count, it's 2!

If you click on your name in the top left corner of your post, the drop down menu will offer you a few choices. The top one is "View Public Profile". Click on that and it goes to your profile page. If you look in the top right corner of that you will see your mini statistics. It tells you your join date (07-05-13) and below that is your post count. Another way to get to that page is click on "User CP" in the top left of the banner of any page, it will go to your User Control Panel. Just below there in the next section you will see "Your Control Panel" and below that Your Profile is underlined and it's clickable. Click on it and it and your post count will show in the top right corner. Not only do you learn better cooking skills here, you learn better online skills. Wait until you enter a Throwdown and learn to post photos in a cook thread! You can find the TD section from the link in my signature that starts with "Inspiration, boisterous merriment….."
[URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][I][B]Inspiration, boisterous merriment and good food are what Brethren Throwdowns are about![/B][/I][/URL]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Walk in beauty, Dan Chambers.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]I am a success in life because I am loved.[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Lime"][I][B]"^^^ the fark is what u eats the frog wit not? Ban Ban"[/B][/I] [I][B]Southernsmoker[/B][/I][/COLOR]
Kathy's Smokin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2014, 10:11 PM   #752
Char Yard
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Cant see my post?

I made a post in Q-Talk asking for suggestions on Brisket and cant see my thread when Im in that forum, is this something normal for new guys?
Char Yard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2014, 10:42 PM   #753
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

nope.. u should see it in the index... its here..

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...10#post3097810

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2014, 12:19 PM   #754
sammusher
Found some matches.

Its hard to write a post as I spend my time reading all of the great stuuff, this site is truely a BBQ must
sammusher is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 12-03-2014, 07:35 AM   #755
grossepellets
Full Fledged Farker

When I joined, that first payment to join was painful. That is what education can be sometimes and then one day when the light goes on learning becomes accelerated and money starts rolling in and out. Its great to be able to give back. Lots of good memories in here and more to learn for sure!

Thanks from: --->
Old 12-08-2014, 10:18 PM   #756
Teufel Hund
Found some matches.

I take it that the site is set up to receive donations
Teufel Hund is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2014, 07:58 AM   #757
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

If you go up to the top blue lined banner, to the right, you will see "Purchase Subscription". Click on it and you will land on the page that explains the different subscriptions and what they cost. My subscription renewal date is this month and I will renew with glee. I thought I was a good cook before I joined this forum….. now I feel I'm miles and miles past that! Not just from learning to smoke and BBQ meat but from cooking all kinds of things. Entering Throwdowns (see my signature for the link) is a fantastic way to become a better cook, especially entering your TD disasters and asking for help from the membership. Reading cook threads is great but nothing teaches a person like doing.
[URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][I][B]Inspiration, boisterous merriment and good food are what Brethren Throwdowns are about![/B][/I][/URL]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Walk in beauty, Dan Chambers.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]I am a success in life because I am loved.[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Lime"][I][B]"^^^ the fark is what u eats the frog wit not? Ban Ban"[/B][/I] [I][B]Southernsmoker[/B][/I][/COLOR]
Kathy's Smokin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-10-2014, 09:23 AM   #758
ksblues
Got Wood.

YES! Love the site. Need to be sure I re-up my subscription again this year!!!

Blog: [URL="http://bbqbeat.com"]The BBQ Beat [/URL]- Full On Competition BBQ, BBQ and Grilling Tips, BBQ News, Views, and Reviews

Facebook: [URL="http://www.facebook.com/thebbqbeat"]http://www.facebook.com/smokinbbq[/URL]

Google+
[URL="https://www.google.com/+Bbqbeatpage"]https://www.google.com/+Bbqbeatpage[/URL]
ksblues is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2015, 09:46 PM   #759
BBQ1950
Found some matches.

Also agree it worth it, did my subscription today.
BBQ1950 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2015, 06:10 AM   #760
ShadowDriver
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Marc

I'll be honest in the fact that I took this place (and the people and their expertise) for granted for around 2 years.

If my wife has to hear me say, "I found a great new recipe/technique/dry rub/meal idea/whatever from my barbecue forum website" ONE MORE TIME, I think I'll lose a limb.

25 USD per year is worth every penny...

Thanks, Poobah, for keeping this place up and running to help so many of us amateur cooks learn and feel like we have a little bit of expertise in something!

Best regards from the Pacific,
Shadow

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:52 AM   #761
ALBURNT EINSWINE
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Donation

I just joined this forum, but I feel that it is important to support it. Thanks for keeping it running.

Dave

Old 01-26-2015, 06:37 PM   #762
Joe Black
Babbling Farker

This is a great site. Everyone is eager to help and share their expertise. I have learned so much from The BBQ Brethren. Thank you.
Joe Black is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2015, 06:27 PM   #763
Backyard Smoke
On the road to being a farker

Default Support

As a new member I can say I love this site. I would encourage all new members to show you love this site and donate . I did and it is worth every cent . A wealth of knowedge , advice and comaraderie will be found here . I can spend a lot of time on here relaxing and learning about what we all love . BBQ !
Step up to the plate and donate ! JMHO :)

Old 01-30-2015, 04:10 PM   #764
wasatchbbq
Got rid of the matchlight.

This is a great site! As someone that doesn't bbq every day, it is helpful to hear from more "seasoned" experts!
wasatchbbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2015, 06:09 PM   #765
okiej
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Jeff

Just renewed my subscription. It's been worth every penny and much more. I never had anyone to teach me bbq so was learning everything the hard way. Then I found this place and learned more in a year than I did the previous 20.
okiej is offline   Reply With Quote