• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** Brethren Member Map ***

Added...new to the forums. Been a long time Weber grill guy...recently added a Kamado Joe and doing a bit more smoking and BBQ vs. the pain of checking things every 30 minutes on the old weber Kettle. Looking forward to reading and learning more.

Stamford, CT here. Looking forward to learning more and nerding out on every little detail I can get my hands on. After years of wanting a smoker, it became a reality when my wife surprised me for Father's Day. WSM 18.5.

Just starting down the road, but loving every second of it...

Jefferson City, MO here. Wife bought me a gas grill a couple months ago and our grocery bill has doubled lol. Looking forward to learning this art and blessing my family's mouths and stomachs!

New Member from SK, Canada

Hello folks.

My name is Kevin and this summer I retired my propane bbq and returned to a charcoal bbq. It’s been more than 30 years since I last used charcoal. I’m hoping to make charcoal bbq cooking a bit of a hobby. Seems lots has changed and lots to learn. I am looking forward to it.

Best regards.

K

Greetings from Alexandra, VA. Looking forward to delving into almost the great info in this resource. Glad to finally be a member!

Hello all, Dustin from Oklahoma City. Great forum. Been grilling Kamodo style for a few years now. Had a classic Weber for a while as well. Looking to share and learn with everyone here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,
My name is Kyle from perry Mi, I absolutely love to cook barbecue and look forward to talking with you all.

New to the forum

New to the group... been smoking on a cheap smoker I bought at Walmart for years now. I learned a lot along the way which helped me learn what I wanted in a bbq. So when I started researching for an upgrade, I stumbled upon a Bbq Brethren forum and found it very helpful. So here I am.

Greetings from Durham, NC. Caught the itch a couple years ago and was fortunate enough to build a smoker with my dad last year. Looking forward to the forums and glad to be here.

Newbie here from Central Florida. Been a gas griller for decades. Ready to learn about BBQ and smokers.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I’m new and just added to the map. I’m a US ExPat living in Melbourne Australia and really missing real BBQ. I haven’t smoked anything in a long time and I’m looking forward to moving back home soon and getting everything fired up again.

Hello from the Atlanta suburbs...

Long time Griller, lump charcoal convert with Weber Performer about 5 years ago (in which time I used the snake method for frequent 5-7 hour smokes, but what a PITA on a Weber managing the temperature variation). After much analysis paralysis, pulled the trigger on a Grilla Grills Silverbac last week. Looking forward to ribs the easy way on what appears to be a reliable well-built pellet grill for the $. And definitely anxious to do a brisket! Great site and lurked for a while- nice to join.

Hello Everyone,

I just joined the forum. Not sure if this is the correct place for introduction. I'm in my 50's and live in South Florida. Mostly cooked on gas grills most my life. I just ordered a Mak 2 Star General and I'm lookin forward to using it when it arrives. I consider myself a newbie and cant wait to learn from you guys and any advice would be appreciated!

Hello from the UK,

BBQ novice, never smoked any meat before. Got the bits for a stainless steel UDS, just need to find some time to do the build and then we can be smokin'.

Hi there, obviously lover of BBQ. I've lurked on here for several years, and have finally decided to post a little bit. I'm excited to learn from all of you and hopefully by me sharing some of my experiences you all can benefit as well. I built my own UDS a couple years ago and have had a lot of fun with it.

Been smoking/grilling for about 8 years now. Been a long time lurking on the site and finally decided to get into the mix. Looking forward to the community and learning a little as well.

Done, updated, Happy for my first post

Back