**Imagine, If you will...**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Chuck roast and Top Sirloin cut in chunks,and coarsely ground, then mixed and spiced up with Bigmistas Secret Rub, formed into thick patties and grilled on cast iron grates with nice cross hatch grill marks, then toasted buns with Grey Poupon mustard and Wild Tail Ale Chipotle BBQ sauce, melted cheese, lettuce and avocado. Oven roasted potato wedges dusted with Plowboy's Yardbird rub. Grilled Key Lime, garlic and EVOO Shrimp. Caesar Salad, Steamed broccoli and Lemonade. Imagine, If you will...my camera, dead batteries and you get the picture! I know the rules! No pic....

I'm picturing it! Because you didn't!!!!

Sounds good though.

A picture is worth a thousand words. I'd say you owe us a few more words or a pic.:mrgreen:

WHAT?? you know the rules!! LOL! With that description alone, I was drooling!! I'll trust you this time, but only this time!! LOL!!

You mean you want this sign! I'll post it for Norco since I made it...
attachment.php

Thank You Larry!!!:biggrin:
Swamprb should start a new magazine called Penthouse BBQ instead of Forum and write those fantasy food descriptions down for us to dream of even though they never happened!!!:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Dudes! I've been tempted to take pics of the steamed, boiled and nuked freezer bags og Q' I've been scarfin' down since I've been working OT all month! Good thing the freezer was full and I'm making room for my next big cook! It was cruel!

Back