Anyone use these pellets?

jasonjax

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
My wife got us a membership to SAMS and sent this pic. Price seems great for 40 lbs. Anyone have experience with these?

qm6zbI3l.jpg

Just scanned Amazon reviews. Most ratings under 5 seemed to be people rating pellets used in tubes electric etc. those read using pellet cookers seemed all 4&5. Pacific NW alder based. I’ve tried a bunch of pellets in my DC, so far B&B is leading. Congrats on the Sam’s Club membership. You’ll save spend 390$ a trip. Hit their meat counter late week Thursday evening Friday morning. Great red tag meat specials. Also their gas pumps are usually 13-18c per gallon cheaper than regular pumps.

I’ll buy a bag if they have it next trip. “I gots to know”. Thanks

Last edited:
I'll have to look at Sam's next time I am there. Price is even better than Walmart's price on Pit Boss comp blend (which I use a lot of).

I’ve been through several bags in my pitboss and still supplement flavors like cherry and pecan in my tube but they burn really well and seem to do great for searing my grill grates hit almost 500 on infrared without sliding over the sear zone deflector.

Back