• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

A Toast to TOAST

JVM59

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
During this past summer, I had the pleasant experience of meeting Mike and his fine family at the STL BBQ BASH. It was at that time that Mike introduced me to
Boudin sausage, which he had brought with him from Louisiana. Seeing how much that I enjoyed the sausage, he insisted that he wanted to provide me with an extra package that he had brought. On this beautiful fall day in St. Louis, I will be raising my glass to toast Mike as we enjoy the Boudin. CHEERS, Mike!

Attachments

• IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 167
That's how i found boudin... at a Texas Bash from mike. He's a true brethren.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Never thought I'd like rice & meat encased in a tube, but that stuff Mike brought out to the STL Bash was pert darned good.

Mike's one of the good guys... and one heck of a fisherman too. :cool::thumb:

Yep. His boudin and gator were good, his conversation was excellent, and I enjoyed meeting him and shooting the breeze all day.

Here's to you Toast

Last edited:
Mike’s is without a doubt one of the good ones :thumb: I hope to make it to a Bash some day and meet everyone.

Awww Shucks folks. :icon_blush: Thanks.

It was Great to meet you Jim! Hope the STL Bash becomes a regular thang. :becky:

Looking forward to seeing all you guys at next year's bash. Good times, great food, and cool peeps!

Bob, LuzziAnn is in STL now due to grandbaby withdrawals. We'll both be retired by the next STL Bash. Not going to take much to get us to drive the 457.4 miles to see them. :becky:

Thanks for the great job you did setting up the last Bash. What a great time it was!

Back