• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

TMG Pits

Chester

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
https://tmgpits.com/

Anyone have any experience with these guys? Interesting designs and look like quality products from the pictures. Prices look good if quality is there. Have a little bit of Shirley crossed with Lonestar look and design to them (with a Workhorse Pits finish).

Never heard of them, good looking stuff!

Looks to be a 24x36 pit for $1400. That’s a great price for someone wanting to get a less expensive offset and can drive to pick it up.

Man, seems like a lot of cooker for the money (assuming they work well?). I’ve never seen them before. 1/4 steel too...would like to see one in person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks really cool would love to see one up close to look at the welds etc, and of course the main thing is how well they cook.

Went by their place today and was totally amazed with the copperhead 52. Met Hayes at the shop and was a really nice guy. Quality was very evident in their work, and will answer all question. I will definitely be purchasing this Spring.

They are stand up guys and make a quality pit and have been reaching out to them on a build in the future .

While I have no experience with them there are already several threads about them on the Brethren. Search for "TMG Pits" and be ready to do some reading.

I follow them on YT. They post videos of their pits. Looks great. Considered getting one, but whenI was honest with myself, I just don’t have the time to devote to an offset.

Back