Pellet Cookers

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Hope some Brethren got good deals on clearance and close out. Lowe’s has had the Weber Smokefire reportedly 75% off** at some locations according to some pellet groups , same with Pit Boss both cookers and pellets. Weber Pellets 50-75% off. Weber accessories up to 75% off. I got accessories and a few bags of Weber Pellets a few weeks ago just before end of year.

I’m not in need of anything. Actually I need 18” pink butcher paper and all they had was 12” full retail. I need disposable cutting boards, but didn’t see any.

** the stories said that if you see an ex4 marked 499$ they are ringing up 279$ iirc.
As with all rumors ymmv

Last edited:
I see brick seeker deals folks post and have went and looked and nothing there, have called a bunch of times when it was to far to justify a drive

im Guessing most were unique to the store. I’ve seen it many times where items were clearance and discounted at one Lowes and not at the other one three miles away. My Brickseek come with a warning that there are issues with synchronization of inventory. I just walk in and look and if something discounted catches my eye if an associate is close they can scan to see what will ring up at the register. They obviously don’t care what third party Brickseek App pulls up and go by their own scan and labels. If their scan shows 200$ less that’s pretty good wages for 10 minutes work.
But it’s easy for me to dash in dash out with locations 1&3 miles away

Last edited:
In my AOR nothing really ever goes on clearance sale.

I've asked multiple "Managers" and none will ever budge on price.

Even when something has been sitting there for months, they'd rather pack it back up and send it back to the DC.??

I did see an Austin XL at Lowe's they marked down $25.! :laugh:

I’m still seeing Austin XL’s in the PB Groups at big discounts. It’s just it’s not everywhere, and in my experience often times the associates are unaware of deeper discounts than the tags. I paid 250$ for my Austin XL. The Walmart manager matched the clearance price on an out of stock Austin XL at a nearby Walmart. I’ve never seen them match another stores clearance, so It was kind of a cluster to get it done and the three folks that helped load it were discussing going back inside to see if the manager “who held the key” would give them the same deal. That’s why I never call. Employees buy stuff too.

In my AOR nothing really ever goes on clearance sale.

I've asked multiple "Managers" and none will ever budge on price.

Even when something has been sitting there for months, they'd rather pack it back up and send it back to the DC.??

I did see an Austin XL at Lowe's they marked down $25.! :laugh:

Yeah, I don't know the deal with SC but I never find anything remotely like the deals people post.

Back