Today September 25, 2021 is National Cooking Day

I got my food in a bag from a drive thru window today, somebody sort of cooked it for me. I'm not sure if that qualifies. :noidea:

I did chicken skewers and sausages on the Performer for lunch and a MSU chicken & vegetable stir fry on the flattop with cilantro-lime rice for dinner. Truth be told, I really wanted pizza for dinner.

Here's a pic of the pizza I made tonight. It got nice and bubbly around the edges, a nice bonus.

nh8lD7E.jpg

Bob, I believe I have met the requested participation requirement. You may send me my prize posthaste.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

:thumb:

I just aerated my yard and that dang machine beat me up more than I expected, so there is no gas left in the tank to fire up the smoker for ribs as I had planned. Can I get a raincheck until tomorrow?

Too bad you are so far. You could get in on my ribs today which I need to get going on

Here's a pic of the pizza I made tonight. It got nice and bubbly around the edges, a nice bonus.

nh8lD7E.jpg

Bob, I believe I have met the requested participation requirement. You may send me my prize posthaste.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

:thumb:

The chuck is in the mail. Third class by the way. It should be well-aged by the time it arrives.

Back