Tri Tip, Turkey, Shrimp, Pastrami Cooks

R2Egg2Q

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
My timing has been a bit off these last 2 days. I've been scrambling to finish cooks and serve and not taking time to get as many pics as I'd like. Here's what I have....

Last night's tri tip, reverse seared on the Small Egg:
CsR17UP.jpg

These items all cooked around dinner time. Turkey in the Humphrey's Weekender:
z7AsaU9.jpg

UrU4q0b.jpg

Pulled the turkey, ran to my Thai wok cooker and quickly stir fried some shrimp with garlic sauce for my wife and mother in law in a screaming hot wok:
7sds53P.jpg

xDob0q4.jpg

Then to the Large Egg which had a couple of corned brisket points turned pastrami ready to pull for a pressure cooker finish (Thirdeye's recipe):
L4eQn5S.jpg

Ak30flO.jpg

80pcuVD.jpg

53nIQOt.jpg

It was a busy but fun afternoon cooking.

Thanks for looking!

Master of timing! each one looks like an excellent dish.

Wow!

That looks outstanding! You've had a great weekend with some delicious eats.

Man you nail every cook no matter the cooker and theses are no exception-nice! :clap2:

Man you nail every cook no matter the cooker and theses are no exception-nice! :clap2:

Thanks! I wish this was the case! :-D.

Master of timing! each one looks like an excellent dish.

Thanks, I was thinking how could I have timed the turkey to be ready at the same time I had a wok hot ready! The turkey drippings meant for gravy were sacrificed in my mad scramble. :doh:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Thanks, I was thinking how could I have timed the turkey to be ready at the same time I had a wok hot ready! The turkey drippings meant for gravy were sacrificed in my mad scramble. :doh:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

I did something similar about a month ago. I think I posted about it. A meal with different dishes. Each one with a different cook time . It was stressful but in a good way. You get the satisfaction of a plan coming together.

Back