THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dr_KY

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Auction item Description: Solid brass beer pump clip

Starting Bid(If any): $ 10.00

Duration/Closing date: Two weeks or untill no bids for three days.

Shipping :
I will cover the shipping world wide.:-D

This is from our local brewery here in England and is a tough item to come by. It's brass with enamel painting. If you don't have a bar It would make a very original belt buckel or you could dress up your smoker with it.

2aflo21.jpg

2v84jo5.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures//

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 215
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 216
  • third.jpg
    third.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 214
Damn.... I kinda want this but it would be soooooo wrong!

You may as well.

With conservative estimates and rounding down.. :icon_devil

You have already lost the hair :mrgreen:

We are shooting for the beard :eusa_clap

eyebrows a have a way to go. :tongue:

Think it may be time to sweeten the pot. :cool:

many of these items become collectibles - some selling for over $200 each

kingsdown2.jpg

Kingsdown Ale
Kingsdown Ale is the strongest of our regular beers but is a brother to 3B as it comes from the same mash. It retains a strong character of its own, however, with its rich colour, ripe fruit 'nose' and that traditional Arkell's hoppiness. You can taste the malt too, along with a bitter-sweet finish and fruit notes. 'Kingsdown', which is named after the area of Upper Stratton where the brewery is situated, was originally brewed as a special beer to commemorate Swindon Town Football Club's League Cup triumph in 1969 and went into regular production in 1976.

from a compamy that has a rich 165 year history and going strong -

http://www.arkells.com/history.php

This is item is certain to be worth more later

You may as well.

With conservative estimates and rounding down.. :icon_devil

You have already lost the hair :mrgreen:

We are shooting for the beard :eusa_clap

eyebrows a have a way to go. :tongue:

Think it may be time to sweeten the pot. :cool:
Guess I better tell my daughter soon.....

You might as well turn a losing proposition into a winning one. I'm betting that head of yours will be as smooth as a babys butt.
Don't you get any idea's on rubbing baby oil on it and whispering in my ear now!!!

Go for it man!

WTH.... $20.00

many of these items become collectibles - some selling for over $200 each

kingsdown2.jpg

Kingsdown Ale
Kingsdown Ale is the strongest of our regular beers but is a brother to 3B as it comes from the same mash. It retains a strong character of its own, however, with its rich colour, ripe fruit 'nose' and that traditional Arkell's hoppiness. You can taste the malt too, along with a bitter-sweet finish and fruit notes. 'Kingsdown', which is named after the area of Upper Stratton where the brewery is situated, was originally brewed as a special beer to commemorate Swindon Town Football Club's League Cup triumph in 1969 and went into regular production in 1976.

from a compamy that has a rich 165 year history and going strong -

http://www.arkells.com/history.php

This is item is certain to be worth more later

Cheers for the info HLS.

* I didn't just say 'cheers' did I?*

Back