"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Paging Dr Phu and all the smoking christmas elves....Happy Phriday!!....So much going on this time of year, truly hope everyone slows down, looks at the lights and takes joy all in. FINALLY after all these years my outdoor kitchen is being born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No cooking this weekend but excited about the build. It won’t be elaborate or have a bunch of new SS appliances, but it should be very user friendly, covered and very much loved!!! Peace and be careful of all the drunk idiots on the road......

Last edited:
Have a great weekend y'all.

Cooking up some nice steaks tonight, it's been raining heavily all day so not sure if I will fire up a Q for them or just use CI on the cooker inside.
No cooking tomorrow.
Thawing turkey breast for Sunday, depending on the weather it will either go on the stick burner or pellet pooper. Not sure yet about sides.

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Planning on a quick bite out tonight, going to pick up drywall phor the never-ending basement bathroom rebuild, so prolly hit BWW or something as nasty.
Got a rack of bones seasoned up and ready to go phor Sunday.
Might try some sous vide ribeyes phor tomorrow.
Have a great weekend all!

Happy Phriday all! Doing a bit oph everything for the LSU game tomorrow. Thinking of doing a rack of spares, some boudin, little smokies, and going to try injecting some chicken thighs with a buffalo style injection. Should be a solid day!

Hope you all have a phantastic weekend

Taking the family out to a "Fancy Steakhouse $$$$" eatery Saturday night.Yearly tradition.My birthday present to everyone.Spend about the same per person as a gift and we are all together one time a year.That's enough! Ha! I know I am gonna have to burn some lump Sunday.Just not sure what protein yet.

Health issues with my MIL is keeping me at home this hunting season so my hunting partner shoot one for me. Gonna make a batch of venison chili while we decorate the Christmas tree.

Back