Temp systems

I have a Flame Boss 300 and 500. Not sure what type of smoker you are looking to use one on, but for an insulated vertical cabinet they work great. It is the only type of cooker I have tried them on.

I have 2 big green eggs and I use a DigiQ2 from BBQ Guru. Works excellent. Meat and pit probes. šŸ˜Ž

fireboard for me, I just got it so I only have 3 cooks on it so far but its pretty awesome

I've had a DigiQ2 for a few seasons. It's a rock solid unit, but in all honesty I've only used it 5-6 times. They're nice, but not necessary.

My oven has temp controls, my pits have tel-tru thermometers and me for temp control:) Once you learn yer cooker electronics aren't needed.

Larry

Lot's of folk just use what's between their ears.

shocking- but true.

I've had a BBQ Guru DigiQ DX2 for many years and it works flawlessly. I've used it on a Weber Smokey Mountain, my Primo and always on my Stumps Stretch. Highly recommended.

My first was a Pitmaster IQ. Garbage. Internal electric connections fell apart in 2 years and let me down at a very bad time. Replaced with a DigiQ. Rock solid and works great. I only use it for overnight cooks though.

Iā€™m getting a Shirley big step up in the style cooker I am cooking now so itā€™s finna take me a bit to get it down... figured fireboard would help me learn it

Back