Wings & Beer - not just for football...

kevinstaggs

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
... there for US Open golf too!

Small pack of wings, Dirty Bird and a little smoke. And, of course, served on Oklahoma's finest china:

Pd99w86l.jpg

Last edited:
I love wings and beer...Golf? Not so much.

But we got 2 big packs ready to cook to eat with the Bristol night race.:thumb:

Great looking wings. I have the same fine china. The golf was good today, I love the difficulty of the US Open. Hopefully there will be a great finish.

My man! Mr fellow Brethren! My fellow Sooner! My fellow wing lover! All looks great - my man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking wings. Could have used them during the Notre Dame game. Oh, only question...where are the rest of them

Heck yeah! Great color on those wings too. Looks delicious!

Thanks Jeanie! Simple but tasty. Hope things are going great in your neck of the woods.

They look great Kevin.

There gonna work for today, Marty. Have a good rest of the weekend.

I love wings and beer...Golf? Not so much.

But we got 2 big packs ready to cook to eat with the Bristol night race.:thumb:

That sounds like a plan. And any plan that includes wings is a good one. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Looks great! Careful with the good china! :)

Thanks for looking. Don't tell my wife that I'm messing with the china...

I was watching golf today too, wish I had some of those wings to go with it!!

I'd hot-shot you some over, but LA is a little out of my range. :)

Looks great!

We're watching hockey - Go Bolts!

Is it your turn to do the dishes?

It is my turn to do the dishes. And take out the trash, and mow the lawn, and ...
You get the drill, right?

Great looking wings. I have the same fine china. The golf was good today, I love the difficulty of the US Open. Hopefully there will be a great finish.

Thanks. I like the color too. I usually use Secret Weapon for wings but my reorder isn't in yet and I'm saving the last of it for some ribs. Hit these w/ Dirty Bird.

The golf is setting up great. So many great players within reach. Sunday is gonna be a good one.

Let's not talk too much about our china - no reason to brag in front of the other Brethren.

My man! Mr fellow Brethren! My fellow Sooner! My fellow wing lover! All looks great - my man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BOOMER! Glad you liked the wings. They're a little addiction of mine. One that I'm not really looking to cure.

Nice!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks! Hope your weekend is long and fun.

Last edited:
Great looking wings. Could have used them during the Notre Dame game. Oh, only question...where are the rest of them
Thanks! It was a small package of them. That's probably almost half of them. They all disappeared pretty quick.

wings + beer = perfect
Can't argue with that math. Its 100% correct.

Wings look pretty good from here:thumb:
beer no wings watching Rugby
Thanks! I don't know much/anything about Rugby but I do know that watching it with a couple of beers is right.

Back