Sry guys gas just hit $4.10 a gal here. Will see what bills are left and will try but cant promise anything.

You big, ugly, sumabeyotch! You had better not be backing out! Let's break this down...$4.10 a gallon. If we were to roll back to prices of a few months ago (well before you committed to coming) gas was $3.50 a gallon. That's a $.60 per gallon difference. At 30 gallons (which is way more than any of us are going to burn through for this trip) that's a difference of $18. $18 freakin dollars!! You drop more than that on each trip to Chuck E. Cheese!! Sack up and make it!

Recinded because I didn't know where the hell Seeley was...holy chit you live far! Hope you can make it my brother!!

Last edited:
You Farkers will eat what I give you period...Keep it up and it will be 7 to a burrito! :twisted:

Dude your not planing on bringing out the sausage are you. Brothers stay away from that thing.:mrgreen:

I honestly thought you were asking how many eggs we wanted. I was in the brain density mod.

Where is Pepper? I have something special for him.:twisted:

How many should I bring?... Was figuring about 100?

Obviously, he's gonna bring a hundred anyway. Maybe after a few jello shots we can have an egg toss or spoon relay races across Norco's lawn...

Will we be able to watch laker game tonight? I am probably going to be there sometime around 7pm.... I changed things around, I am flakingout on another commitment to go out tonight. Unfortunately, I have to be back home by tomorrow morning.... So lakers? Yes?

Under 4 hours till wk week done! Then home, pack majic bed, some more food, ice, gatoraid...and then battle the 210 and 15 for 1-1/2 to 3 hours!

Well brothers I need to officially bow out from attending unless a miracle happens. I was planning on coming late friday night but I have too much going on Saturday and with Mothers Day on Sunday there just isn't enough time. I am leaving for the Sierra's on the 14th for a week and Saturday is the only day I have left to prepare.

There was some chatter about a bash this summer at da beach, hope to get that one planned with CountryHB...Pat, thanks for putting this thing together for everyone man, I was really looking forward to coming and finally meeting some of you guys in person.

ps: No it is not that time of the month and my panties are not in a bunch(getting ready for wave of chit talking mod) :mrgreen:

I dunno man. I'm going to the High Sierras too on the 14th for 6 days, and I too have to deal with Mother's Day on Sunday, and I too am busier than chit but I've been staying up a little later all this week preparing for my fishing trip and as of right now I'm in pretty good farking shape and will be rolling in for several hours Saturday afternoon for some beer drinkin, grub eatin, cussin, pissin, and gropin till my OL shows up and drives my sorry ass home. See you guys there. 8)

I dunno man. I'm going to the High Sierras too on the 14th for 6 days, and I too have to deal with Mother's Day on Sunday, and I too am busier than chit but I've been staying up a little later all this week preparing for my fishing trip and as of right now I'm in pretty good farking shape and will be rolling in for several hours Saturday afternoon for some beer drinkin, grub eatin, cussin, pissin, and gropin till my OL shows up and drives my sorry ass home. See you guys there. 8)

Sweet! I got a fishing cap for you. Remind me to give you one out of the back of the truck!

anticipated days and confused mod!

Back