Oakridge BBQ Sale

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Code: Saturday30

30% off and free shipping if discounted total >$39
$49.63 my discounted total. New Chili experience for me. I’ll check my stash and what I don’t already have in the group kit, stocking stuffer for son.

Last edited:
Almost forgot. Thanks for the reminder. Dominator, TX Chili and Carne Crosta coming this way.

Placed my order the other day. And awe crap!! I meant to order some of that new chili seasoning:(

Yep… My thanksgiving turkeys were Oak Ridge brined. Injection of butter and their smokey Chile lime. Rubbed some more on the skin. My boys loved it. Was great tasting turkeys. I love their seasonings. 30% off is amazing!!

I got three pounds of the chili seasoning so I could get the free shipping. I have a sneaking suspicion I will like it so I grabbed two for me and one as a gift for a brother.

I got three pounds of the chili seasoning so I could get the free shipping. I have a sneaking suspicion I will like it so I grabbed two for me and one as a gift for a brother.

My cigar group has a lot of guys that are into cooking as well. I often send out Oakridge gift packs to them. There are seasonings that work great for indoor cooking, grilling, and smoking, so it's always a winner. It's the best when they make their own re-orders. Love pushing people over that edge.

Today’s code: SOFA30

Be sure to check their website for update to discount code. I had just bought a pound each of Carne Crosta and Dominator at Oakridge Spooky Sale a few weeks ago. Looking forward to trying the chili as I put chili powder in quite a few different cooks.

Last edited:
Don't forget the bulk spices section, many people overlook that section. While the spice might cost a little more, the quality and potency is superior to store bought:
https://www.oakridgebbq.com/shop/bulk-spices/

The Smoked Paprika and Fine Flake Sea Salt are awesome.

Be sure to use the drop down menu for bulk spices from the main page, some items are in the menu and not displayed on the bulk spices page (Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Smoked Paprika)

They also have a great selection of chili powders (Ancho, Chipotle Morita, Guajillo, New Mexico, Serano, and Habanero). You can use these to add flavor and heat to any recipe for your personal liking.

Handed my wife the cell phone yesterday after putting 4 items in the cart and told her to finish up part of my Christmas gift! Turkey brine, SPOGOS, Dominator and Carne Crosta.

Turned out a right respectable bowl of red. Great flavors.

262329572_10159575615136341_445567183334366728_n.jpg

Habanero Death Dust, Smokey Chile Lime, Jah Love and Saigon 21. The last two are going to be new to me. Also got some Death Dust for a Christmas gift for a friend. Thanks for the discount!

Snagged the chili mix and the new crucible for myself. Small bags of carne crosta, dominator, chili lime, and spogos to use for gifts.

I could really do without the extra little political note at the end :rolleyes:

Back