MeatLoaf + tators on the silverbac!

blazinfire

Babbling Farker
Hey folks whats up! Lets start with some bad news.. I sold the custom vertical offset.... Things happened I needed money.. and I realize I probably won't be using it anyways. I like the silverbac too much.. Doesn't stop me from looking for a good cheap offset for later use!

Now some Pictures.. Live thread here we go! I am cooking for two houses.. figured making loaves like this was the best way to handle it. Cooking 250.
OKP010Sl.jpg

Had a roasting rack to set the meatloaves on for easy loading. potato's I was gonna warp in foil but I found out I didn't have any.. had to cut out some bad spots.. hope it doesn't ruin the tators! we'll see. Once the meatloaves start cooking i'll cover them with ketchup.

QcRzZlTl.jpg

Smoked loaf is so dang good and those look like they're gonna be killer! Glad to hear you're liking the new pellet cooker too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent! I just did meatloaf last weekend. I basically used the Grilla Grills recipe only I used 1lb of each, burger, sweet italian sausage and smithfield breakfast sausage. Then finely diced baby bellas, onion, red pepper and sauted. Used SPOGOS for the seasoning. Didn't apply my usual Blues Hog Original while cooking but once plated drizzled with a little. By far my best loaf yet!

Excellent! I just did meatloaf last weekend. I basically used the Grilla Grills recipe only I used 1lb of each, burger, sweet italian sausage and smithfield breakfast sausage. Then finely diced baby bellas, onion, red pepper and sauted. Used SPOGOS for the seasoning. Didn't apply my usual Blues Hog Original while cooking but once plated drizzled with a little. By far my best loaf yet!

Oh man.. I bought a pound of SPOGOS last month or so.. it's gone.. I love it.. it is now my seasoning for EVERYTHING.. unless the food requires something else.. say for instance, if i wanted BBQ rubs on ribs, and what not

Back