Easy cookies

BBQ Bacon

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Easiest cookie I've ever made.

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 large egg

Mix well, form into 1 inch balls, place on baking sheet and press down. Bake at 350 for approximately 18 mins.

3-Ingredient-cookies.jpg

We added about 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips to some of the dough and made a big cookie.

4-ingredient-cookie.jpg

Dean, were they overly sweet?

A little sweet for my taste but the dark chocolate chips really helped with that. I think if I make again, I may do 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup sugar. The problem being if you don't want gluten, you can't use flour. I may also try it with almond butter.

A little sweet for my taste but the dark chocolate chips really helped with that. I think if I make again, I may do 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup sugar. The problem being if you don't want gluten, you can't use flour. I may also try it with almond butter.

Thanks Dean I was thinking about reducing the sugar since I'm not a fan of overly sweet, I agree the dark chips was a good move.

Did you use natural peanut butter or the sweetened kind?

Did you use natural peanut butter or the sweetened kind?

Good point. If was Jif and sugar was the second ingredient. If using natural it would certainly not be as sweet. Something I'll have to try.

Back