Six Inch Challenge

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I read and watch quite a few bbq shows social media etc. one of the big items is the “stacked sandwich “. Like six inches tall. Multi meat, some slaw some onion pickle jalapeño.

Multi Meat Stacked Sandwich- Stacked at least six inches

Has there been a Stacked Sandwich Throwdown?

I bought a small bone in ham yesterday. Going to twice smoke it mainly for the bone for some beans. Weather peeps say we are going to need a shovel and a ruler Sunday night into Monday. As long as I have the six inch ruler may as well stack a sandwich.

Last edited:
One of the meats being worked. Have a song stuck in my head. I miss billy the Kid. Better than that 867 song. I usually sprinkle some rub on these. This one is going as is. 8# spiral cut.

Last edited:
I have a bad habit of making sandwiches that are bigger than my head. Make sure you have company to help eat it!
Thanks for the weather reportage. :thumb:

And just like that...,,my dreams of a stacked sandwich were crushed. I honestly can’t tell if she’s trying to keep me around longer, or run me off.

Last edited:
Ham looks great and veggies certainly have there place...

My favorite Jewish deli sandwich is tongue, pastrami and corned beef on rye. Stack it as high as you can get yer pie hole around.

Back