THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like it! High probability I will get one since even the Mini was too much smoker for me considering I have the VOS, drums, etc.

I like that the price is far enough from the mini that you can justify getting the smaller one. I'd like it a lot better at $1500. :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'd get one if I had the Funds.....Hits $2500 with options and tax without side table........ :twitch: . $3052 on Mini with options plus tax - without side table.

Last edited:
I like that the price is far enough from the mini that you can justify getting the smaller one. I'd like it a lot better at $1500. :heh:

I agree with you on the cost. It would be a lot nicer if the price was closer to $1000-1500.:thumb:

I'd get one if I had the Funds.....Hits $2500 with options and tax without side table........ :twitch: . $3052 on Mini with options plus tax - without side table.

Im pretty sure it was them that I got a quote from a couple of years ago. It was 6 or 7 hundred bucks for shipping and I believe $150 creating fee. It was a deal breaker for sure.

No FB door...
3608d7de1b1e4be894e85875e8bb60d1.jpg

No pictures on the peewee yet. just dimensions. I like the size info given. My father-in-law has been interested in getting a mini like I have, but I think he still wants a smaller footprint. It maybe perfect. Looking forward to the video.

Im pretty sure it was them that I got a quote from a couple of years ago. It was 6 or 7 hundred bucks for shipping and I believe $150 creating fee. It was a deal breaker for sure.

That does sound high but Idaho is a long way from Texas. I live 1400 miles from LSG and my 24x40 offset was $150 to crate like you said and $350 to ship. The extra $500 stung a little but until we start building quality smokers on Mackinac Island or somewhere, that's the cost of being a BBQ pimp.

Back