THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Giggler

is one Smokin' Farker
Seasoned Plum Wood Chunks Auction. Packed tight, and Shipped Free in a $12.95 12 x 12 x 5.5 Flat Rate USPS Box.

For anyone not familiar with Plum, it is a hardwood fruit bearing tree that produces a sweet and mild smoke. It does an especially good job on poultry. And its real pretty too!

Auction closes when the bidding is done.

Good luck!

I was under the impression that the auctions closed Sunday 6/8/08 at midnight...

butt...

happy to start the bidding at $15.00

I've been out of it lately with my little one. Didn't realize the auction ended on Sunday. If the Poobah and Mods will let it roll, a donation to the cause is still a donation! Keep it going!

What is the shipping rate to UK?

And RoHS Compliance for international wood shipments? I have customers who ship to Europe, and the wood has to be certified "bug free" or kiln dried. The only certification I can provide is "barn" dried. :p

I don't think the $12.95 Flat Rate will cover the freight.... Enlighten me.

I can cover the shipping and DEFRA will inspect it if they need to at no cost. It has never benn a problem shipping wood here.

Back