What Causes You Injuries

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Aluminum foil and the sawtooth cutter. Dang.
I was 90 feet away from food in the alley taking out the trash. I reached in trash can to empty place boxes toward the back. Wife had placed a used aluminum foil box and ran my thumb down the sawtooth blade. Paper cut on steroids. I’ve cut myself on aluminum foil and the boxes many times. Many

Last edited:
2 beers,your choice,a shot,top shelf,a bath in 91% rubbing alcohol( finger,not body) then douse cut with iodine.Golden.Been there done that.Treatments are repeatable depending on circumstances.

Hurts just reading about it. I talked to my trash guy 25 years ago. He asked me to please bag up my ashes as they get in his eyes and it's really painful. I felt like a total a-hole. Since that day I've bagged everything except boxes. I know it's their job but after that conversation it feels disrespectful to not bag anything. Life experiences are the best teachers. Strange the things that stick with you. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hurts just reading about it. I talked to my trash guy 25 years ago. He asked me to please bag up my ashes as they get in his eyes and it's really painful. I felt like a total a-hole. Since that day I've bagged everything except boxes. I know it's their job but after that conversation it feels disrespectful to not bag anything. Life experiences are the best teachers. Strange the things that stick with you. [emoji1787]

I put some dirt from a potted plant in the can a few years ago,thinking nothing about it.Dirt is better than plastic for the landfill.Was left a note “ Do Not place dirt in container!” I still do but it is always in a bag now.My wife works for the city.Always getting questions about ,,,how do I dispose of this??? She cannot tell them but the simple answer is put it in a bag and then into the container.I assure you they are not going to open your tied up garbage bags and inspect them.

Unless you have service that has the arm that picks up and dumps the trash container the city assigns you. I've never lived in the city.

We have dumpsters in the alley. It’s automated. Single driver and they don’t leave the truck

That's a fine job of bandaging. You obviously have some first aid experience...

Sorry bout your boo boo.

I hate when that happens. Try to do the right thing and it winds up biting you in the
:thumb:

The only stiches on entire my body came from an industrial aluminum foil box I brushed past with the top of my wrist joint. I was 18 and working in a kitchen and while moving a sheet pan past this box/dispenser, got to close and brrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppp!!!!! sounded like an A-10 warthog Minigun burst. :shocked: didn't even bleed for about 2 minutes but needed 4 stiches to seal it up. lessons learned as I still hear that sound echoing in my minds eye.

Back