Therapy Session, The Dr. is In! $.05

I was going to make the same comment about how clean everything is on that smoker. Today, you both get therapy! Tuning in for the finish.

Off to a great start Rick. There is no way I could get away with spraying mine with pam on the outside. I drop sh!t enough stuff as it is :laugh:

Great way to kick a new day off

Yep! All is right with the world. That makes me want to go out and do the same, but with going back to work tomorrow, it will have to wait a few days. That looks absolutely delicious, Rick.

That is one CLEAN looking cooker! The food looks delishious!!! I read on another forum about a guy that had two of every kind of cookers he owned.One for cooking and another for photographing.That is off the chart to me.Not saying you are that guy but you maintain the cleanest cooker I have ever seen.

That is one CLEAN looking cooker! The food looks delishious!!! I read on another forum about a guy that had two of every kind of cookers he owned.One for cooking and another for photographing.That is off the chart to me.Not saying you are that guy but you maintain the cleanest cooker I have ever seen.

That pork butt was extremely tasty!!
I learned long ago that the better you take care of your tools, the better they take care of you; and no, I am not "that guy".
Cleaning the water pan, and grates keeps from getting a burnt / rancid flavor in the food. That I learned from an old friend years ago when I was first learning to Que.

First I spray the grates with Pam before I cook and let them set while the charcoal is getting ready.
When I clean them I use a stainless steel scrubbing pot pad for the build up, and then a scotch brite pad, soap and hot water for the rest of the cleaning. I do the same for the water pan, which I also spray the outside with Pam, and a light rub on the top edge with it.

Back