• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2021 14th Annual Midwest BBQ Bash

Bigdog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The longest running Brethren BBQ Bash will return this year after skipping only last year. The site is the KOA in Lawrence Kansas, October 15-17. We rent the pavilion on the South end of the park and party Friday night through Sunday morning. Most rent cabins there. Last I checked, there were 2 left but plenty of RV hookups available. Highlights include a bourbon tasting Friday Night, SPAM cooking contest Saturday noonish, followed by a beer tasting (well, you gotta have some beer to wash the crappy taste of the SPAM out of your mouth, lol) and a single malt Scotch tasting Saturday evening. Rumor has it that the crab boil will be back again this year as well as some of the tastiest meals cooked by some of the best cooks around.

Already committed to the Ohio bash that weekend but hope to hang out with y'all next year.

Arlin told me all y'all's Scotch tasting . . . or what he remembers.

Already committed to the Ohio bash that weekend but hope to hang out with y'all next year.

Arlin told me all y'all's Scotch tasting . . . or what he remembers.

I will count on it then. Hopefully I will remember to send you a link to the private Facebook group.

We missed out this year. Turned out my mother-in-law turned 80 that exact weekend. :twitch:

Back