• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
Sad to see there are still lies and assumptions being posted here!
If anything you were saying were true I would not still be building smokers. I would be in jail Sir! Contrary to your statements Det. Rhoden has been to my place of business and apparently agrees with me that I have done nothing criminal, simply fallen behind. I have addressed that and am doing everything I can to get all my customers their products as quickly as possible.
I may be guilty of bad business communications, but am working to correct that and continue moving forward.
I'm still learning every day, and still have a long way to go, however I am definitely not what I am being portrayed as and all that will come to light very soon!
Have a good day
If anything I have stated were a lie I could be sued for liable or defamation. Almost 3 years and nothing. Who's lying?

I am not sure how it is possible to be "behind" for 3 years....I would think at some point your quoted lead times would match reality. If your smokers are really worth the time people will still buy them, just look at Shirley.

It is so very clear to anyone who gets any sort of glimpse into this thread that you should run, not walk, away from this builder. Sadly only a tiny portion of the BBQ community will see this thread so people without this knowledge will continue to be mislead into thinking they can have a smoker in 2-4 weeks.

As long as theres people willing to send him a deposit, there will continue to be victims.

Last edited:
never heard of that. but this seems interesting
o.png

For those of you that actually received smokers, as I see buried in the 33 pages that there were definitely deliveries of something, as there are mentions of used Rites for sale....

Before I go sending in my deposit, I wondered how the warranty service was?

IF the man stands behind his warranty, I might jump in.

For those of you that actually received smokers, as I see buried in the 33 pages that there were definitely deliveries of something, as there are mentions of used Rites for sale....

OOGtTiwl.jpg

BeLWNgUl.jpg

Warranty is awesome, after 3-4 years your smoker will literally be as clean as if you had never even cooked on it.

If you send him money someone may get a cooker from your money but it won't be you...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mod Note:

Once again we will close this for the time being and when there is a legitimate update from either side, simply PM the mod team and we will reopen it for constructive and informative dialogue.

It can/will be opened on request by anyone directly involved who has a helpful and constructive update on either side of the saga. Just send us a note.

Last edited:
Bump. Seems there's some updates coming. Attorney general has sent out a notice to those that have been affected. Refund process is in place but it's prorata over 3-4 years. If anyone has official word please update us.

Back