• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Places that ship beef

Crispy Bacon

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any places that ship quality meat? I can't get a trip tip where I live or large beef ribs. Not needing waygu but prime would be nice.

Thanks

The Butcher Shoppe in Pensacola ships meat, they don't have a website other than FB so you have to call, they ship to a lot of comp teams. Know you said you weren't interested in Wagyu but they do carry both Wagyu and Prime Tri Tip as well as Prime Beef Short Ribs. The Duroc St Louis cut spares they sell are awesome too.

I’ve ordered from Allen Brothers a few times. I can’t recall seeing them mentioned here (not sure why, though they aren’t cheap, gotta shop their frequent sales).

Does anybody know of any places that ship quality meat? I can't get a trip tip where I live or large beef ribs. Not needing waygu but prime would be nice.

Thanks

Any butcher worth a crap should be able to order you just about anything if you have the IMP number. You will probably have to get a whole case, but your cost/lb should be the least.

The Butcher Shoppe in Pensacola ships meat, they don't have a website other than FB so you have to call, they ship to a lot of comp teams. Know you said you weren't interested in Wagyu but they do carry both Wagyu and Prime Tri Tip as well as Prime Beef Short Ribs. The Duroc St Louis cut spares they sell are awesome too.

How much do they sell their Duroc spares for?

Any butcher worth a crap should be able to order you just about anything if you have the IMP number. You will probably have to get a whole case, but your cost/lb should be the least.

Correct, few butchers in my area are willing to get any cut I want, so long as I buy the whole case

SRF has a 20% off brisket sale today. Enter promo code SMOKEABRISKET.

I have had good luck with Crowd Cow, keep in mind they specialize in 100% Grass Fed beef, and grass fed Non GMO grain finished beef, all natural pork products and free range chicken. Prices are reasonable for the type of beef/meat however is has a different texture flavor from typical supermarket prime beef (better IMO). Their shipping tends to run free for purchases of >$99.00 for 3 day ground. So far my three day orders have all arrived in great condition and everything still frozen solid.

I have placed one order from Creekstone Farms, I took advantage of their recent sale on 3 prime Tri Tips and a Duroc ham plus 4 regular priced Duroc pork butts. My order was put in two boxes the sale items arrived in 3 days still mostly frozen and the butts did not arrive. The Tri Tips look amazing and the Ham was a hit at Easter. Creekstone did make the butt order right and sent it 7 days later via over night, the butts arrived completely thawed as the insulated box was busted out on one side due to how they wedged the butts into the insulated box and the ice packs were all half thawed out, thankfully the meat temps were still in the safe zone.

Thanks everyone for your help. I've never had tri-tip so that's first on my list.

Back