• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning

:mod: 33 DAYS Till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash :mod:

OK guys and gals the Bash is coming up fast! Time to get your menu finalized. And your gear cleaned up and ready to go.
Looks like we will already have around 20 or so signed up to attend this year and that's great!!
clap2.gif

Don't forget to bring a few camp chairs, tables and coolers loaded full of adult beverages. A couple of sides would be great also.
I'll bring a couple of 10x10 pop ups we can setup by the cookers. :mrgreen:

They are both fine. I believe they have a couple of schedule conflicts.

Thanks for checking on us Jay and yes we have scheduling conflicts. Last year around March there was the St. Louis Bash the same weekend we were there to visit Grand Daughter for her Birthday. Then in April to the SC Bash then onto Charleston SC where my Bride and I started out way back in 1975.

If anyone's been thinking about making a Bash, These folks do it right over Texas way!

Sure wish we could make this one. Just like with all the Brethren I've met, A Finer group of folks you will never meet.

Raincheck for the Fall Bash and eat a rib and drink one for me! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

:mod: 28 DAYS Till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash :mod:

This year Shelly and I are going to cook a Dutch Oven breakfast in the morning.
I think I can do it by the cookers.
If not I may try it on one of the park grills.
Anyone bringing coffee?
Who's got the Cabo this year? :mrgreen:

I was asked how many Shirleys will be at the Bash this year.
I'll have my 24x42 there. Conley will bring his if he can attend.
Any other Shirley owners coming to the Bash? :mrgreen:

mod.gif
21 DAYS till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

Just a friendly reminder!! :mrgreen:

mod.gif
14 DAYS and 20 Hours till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

We are excited about the 2019 Texas Brethren Spring Bash coming up. Shelly and I will be there early to get setup and light the Shirley

For you first timers, get ready for a great time. You may want to bring some camp chairs and a cooler of your favorite beverages. Both adult and non flammable (In a nondescript container!). There is an onsite camp grill by the pavilion if some one would like to use it.

So get things planned, your stuff packed, coolers cleaned out and get ready for another great Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!!

Just click on the sign up sheet in my Signature Line and let us know who's coming please. It's that simple!

We will be there pretty much all day. Any questions just let us know.
I'm local and can answer pretty much any question about the area. There is a local camp ground within the Isle du Bois State Park.

So go ahead signed up and we will see you there !!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Ok, I think I've finally figured out what I will bring. I'll make a big batch of potato salad, some chorizo beans (I'll need to throw those in someone else's cooker to heat them up), two racks of spare ribs, some cans of Spam to cook up as needed (trust me, it's good), and some Conecuh and Sloveceks sausages.

Ok, I think I've finally figured out what I will bring. I'll make a big batch of potato salad, some chorizo beans (I'll need to throw those in someone else's cooker to heat them up), two racks of spare ribs, some cans of Spam to cook up as needed (trust me, it's good), and some Conecuh and Sloveceks sausages.

:shock:

Hey now, cut a little crosshatch pattern on it, sprinkle some Killer Hogs rub on it, and then hang it in the Pit Barrel for a hour or so and it's goooood.

Nice!
Blooming SPAM. :clap:
Save me some meatloaf. Last time I missed it.

Back